Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Deadly Heat by Cynthia Eden is HOT stuff.

Where did I get this book? I got this from my local library

Deadly Heat  (Deadly, #2)Deadly Heat by Cynthia Eden

My rating: PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I loved this!!




This is what the book is about.
She wants revenge...
Six months after her lover died in an arsonist's blaze, firefighter Lora Spade calls in the FBI's elite Serial Services Division to track the elusive killer. When Special Agent Kenton Lake is lured into a violent inferno, Lora pulls him to safety and is stunned - not by the fire, but by her own searing attraction to Kent. For the first time in months, she longs for something other than vengeance.

He wants her...
Kenton's interest in Lora should be purely professional. But one fleeting kiss and he can't get her out of his mind. Her combination of strength and vulnerability makes him want to protect her, and that means solving this case - and fast. For even the passion igniting between them can't hide a terrifying truth: Lora is the next target in a murderer's sadistic, fiery game.

This is what I thought about it.
I fell in love with this series with book one deadly fear, and this one is a stunning addition to the set.
It is hot and steamy with a really good thriller suspense core. the plot kept me interested and pulled along with the characters. Lora and Kent were believable and I loved that they sparked off each other.

I also liked that there were loads of fire references when talking about Lora and Kent it kept it fun where it needed to be and tense when the plot required. I think I might have to re-read Deadly fear but not until I have read deadly Lies, book 3.





Glitter Text Maker



Have you read this book?? What did you think?  Tell me what rating would you give it?