Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Avanti by Lynn Hagen had some flaws but I still want to know more.

Where did I get this book? This is my own e-book.

Avanti (Zeus's Pack, #2)Avanti by Lynn Hagen

My rating: PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket this was OK.



This is the summary off the back of the book.
Sheriff Jesse Dekalb has his work cut out for him when he discovers he has two mates with haunted pasts. Craig Hanes is running from a past he fears will leave him dead. Avanti, soldier to Zeus, isn't ready for a mate, let alone two. While trying to keep Craig alive from the threat that has tracked him down and a plot to overthrow Zeus, the three mates try to accept the fact that fate has brought them together. Can they help each other heal, or will their pasts destroy the chance for them to finally be happy?

This is what I think of the book.
I enjoyed this instalment and like the building tension and sub plot of the pack take over, this gives these books a whole different feel.
I did have a very big 'as if' moment in the last section of the story and it did make me wonder if the writer really thought that bit through with whole FBI thing. It stand to reason they would be involved but the showdown scene was off. This alone spoiled it a little for me but it wont stop me reading the others in this series.









Glitter Text Maker



Have you read this book??   What did you think?   What rating would you give it?