Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

George's Turn by Lynn Hagen was sweet and funny and I loved it.

Where did I get this book? this is my own e-book.


George's Turn (Brac Pack, #8)George's Turn by Lynn Hagen

My rating: PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I liked this a lot!!



This is the summary off the back of the book.
George has had enough of men and his old life. As a cowboy, e'd been run off enough ranches for being gay. In his new life as a diner cook, he's more than happy to play it straight. Ladies love his cowboy swagger, he loves his solitary job and his tiny apartment, and all seems to be going well-until his eyes land on a gorgeous man so unlike anyone he's ever seen. Tank loves all the little mates running around the estate, but the gentle giant longs for his own mate to hold at night. The moment he meets the new cook, he's smitten. But flowers and candlelight dinners don't seem to be enough to convince George that giving himself to Tank doesn't have to mean giving up his manhood. When vampires attack George, Tank must help care for him. Will George finally see that the strongest love just might be between two strong men.

This is what I think of the book.
Since I began reading this series Tank has been my favourite wolf
and I have been looking forward to meeting his mate and I was not disappointed with George. I have to say I am a greedy reader I usually want much longer with the characters but I have to say these bite size stories are the perfect length.









Glitter Text Maker




Have you read this book?? What did you think? What rating would you give it?