Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Trusted Bond by Mary Calmes is ... um... yeah

Where did I get this book? This is my own e-book.

Trusted Bond (Change of Heart, #2)Title: Trusted Bond
Author: Mary Calmes
Publisher: Dreamspinner Press
Release Date: 10 Dec 2010

This is the summary off the back of the book.
Jin Rayne is having trouble adjusting to the new life he’s supposed to love. Instead of adapting to being the mate of tribe leader Logan Church, Jin can't get past the fact that his lover was straight before they met. He's discovered the joy in belonging to Logan but fears his new life could disappear at a moment’s notice, despite Logan's insistence that they are forever, end of story.

Jin wants to trust Logan, but that desire will be put to the test both by a rival tribe leader and by a startling revelation about Jin's existence. At stake is Jin's life and his place in the tribe. If he's going to survive to see Logan again, he'll have to release his fear and freely accept the bond, for only then can he truly trust.

This is what I think of the book.
OMFG I... yeah um yeah..
I am not sure quite what to say. I loved it but it was hard to read at times because of what happens to Jin but the lessons he takes away from his experience are really important to his relationship with Logan.

This is the second of the 'change of heart' books but you don't need to have read the first. My only real complaint is that it can be hard to keep up with the tribe titles and as I read the first book about a year ago it was like going into it from the beginning again. If you can get over the language barrier this is a fantastic story. I will be reading book 3 next.



My rating: PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I really liked this!!






Glitter Text Maker