Pages

Friday, February 03, 2012

Deadly Lies by Cynthia Eden is a stunning masterpiece of lies and deception not to be missed!

Deadly Lies (Deadly, #3)Title: Deadly Lies
Author: Cynthia Eden
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
Release Date: 1 March 2011
I got this book: My local Library.

This is the summary off the back of the book.
She wants to hide the past
FBI Special Agent Samantha Kennedy is haunted by memories of the serial killer who abducted her. To keep the darkness at bay, she pretends to be a different, more confident woman. This Samantha doesn't fear every unknown face. So she throws caution to the wind and shares a night of unbridled passion with a handsome stranger.

He needs to uncover the truth
One night isn't enough for successful entrepreneur Max Ridgeway. He wants more of the sexy, smart, mysterious woman who slipped away before dawn. When they meet again, their attraction is undeniable-until his stepbrother goes missing, and Max realizes that Samantha isn't who she seems. But they must trust each other to trap a ring of bloodthirsty kidnappers before the nightmares that terrorize Sam become irrevocably real.
As a merciless criminal spins a web of . . .
DEADLY LIES.

This is what I think of the book.
This was a hot exciting and thrilling book.
It kept me up at night to find out who did it and even when I knew who it was I still wanted to know why and would he be found out!! from the very first page I was hooked and loved every minute of it. Samantha was adorable in a strong kick your ass kind of way and Max was the perfect partner for Samantha to find her self again with.

The web that was spun around them was complex with out being confusing and had enough twists and turns to keep you guessing about all the players. I did guess who the puppet master was quite early on but that didn't take any of my enjoyment away, if anything it made it better because I almost felt in on the game he was playing. This truly is a first class romantic suspense and you don't have to have read the first 2 books to love this. The magic of this series is that they are stand alone reads but have the common thread of the agents in the SSD unit to link them. I hope we get a few more of this series and I am hoping one of them will be Hyde, the boss, as he is my favourite of all the agents I have met in this stunning series.





My Rating:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I LOVED this!!







Photobucket