Pages

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Torem by Lynn Hagen is a sweet treat to be enjoyed and loved.

Torem (Zeus's Pack, #4)Title: Torem
Author: Lynn Hagen
Publisher: Siren-Bookstrand, inc
Release Date: 19 August 2011
I got this book: My own e-book

This is the summary off the back of the book.
Dino Triziano is the foreman in charge of building the new home for Zeus's pack. When he discovers there are more than humans inhabiting the planet, he runs in panic.

Sidney Porter is a shifter from another pack. He’s addicted to Red Bull and Bingo and is angst when he thinks his mate, Torem, is cheating on him with the foreman of the construction crew, until he gets a whiff of Dino.

Torem takes a journey to cleanse the betrayal and pain Jackson has left behind, while trying to keep his mate safe from the wolves coming after him from Sidney's pack.

Can Torem, Beta to the pack keep his mate’s safe while fighting for his sanity?

Will Dino come to terms with the fact that there are shifters in the world, and can Sidney find his bingo hall while trying to kick the sugar drink?


This is what I think of the book.
This instalment had me in stitches,
Sid was so funny that I had to stop reading because I could not see through the tears and my sides hurt from laughing so hard. I guessed Sid's secret, the species but not the category he was. The fact he was jumping around gave me the clue but it was a joy to watch the bundle of energy go.

The emotional angst of this story was a really good counter point to the fun of Sid. I liked that Torem's emotional torment didn't take to much of the plot as there was so much more going on. It was a little anti climatic at the end but it didn't spoil the whole for me. I am intrigued with Eagle and Chey so that is the next one I am reading today!




My Rating:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I LOVED this!!








Photobucket