Pages

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Iron Crowned by Richelle Mead is a royally good read!!

Iron Crowned (Dark Swan #3)Title: Iron Crowned
Author: Richelle Mead
Publisher: Batman
Release Date: 31 March 2011
This book was: My own e-book


This is the summary off the back of the book.
Shaman-for-hire Eugenie Markham is the best at banishing entities trespassing in the mortal realm. But as the Thorn Land’s queen, she’s fast running out of ways to end the brutal war devastating her kingdom. Her only hope: the Iron Crown, a legendary object even the most powerful gentry fear…

Who Eugenie can trust is the hardest part. Fairy king Dorian has his own agenda for aiding her search. And Kiyo, her shape-shifter ex-boyfriend, has every reason to betray her along the way. To control the Crown’s ever-consuming powers, Eugenie will have to confront an unimaginable temptation--one that will put her soul and the fate of two worlds in mortal peril…


This is what I think of the book.
Oh my word this book was out of this world. Not only did it have me screaming at the pages
but it left it so I just have to have the next book as soon as it is out because I have to know what happens next. The story is engading and thrilling , it had me from the very first page to the very last page. I really wanted Dorian to not be an ass but he is who he is and I am looking forward to see how things will pan out in the next book.

Eug has come along way in this series and i think you would have to have read the other books in the series to fully understand all that is going on in this one. But to be fair they are so good that it is no hardship, book 1 had me hooked and anyone else who reads them will be too. There is something very indearing about Euginie Markham even though everything seems to got wrong she still wants the best and she still is determined to be a good queen and good person, I look forward to seeing if she can pull it off.






My Rating:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I LOVED this!!





Photobucket