Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Review: Artistic Pursuits by Andrew Grey

Artistic Pursuits (Bottled Up, #7)Title: Artistic Pursuits
Author: Andrew Grey
Genre: Same Sex Contemporary Romance.
Part of a series: Yes, Bottled Up #7
Publisher: Dreamspinner Press
Release Date: 13 February 2012
This book was: An ARC from Netgalley, free in return for an honest review.


This is the summary off the back of the book.
Frank Jennings is an FBI agent looking for redemption. Leslie Carlton is an Interpol agent looking for a thief. Attraction flares from the moment they meet on a case searching for a stolen triptych of unique Tiffany windows, but after a single night of stunning passion, Leslie is called back to London to continue his search there.

When the case heats up again, Leslie returns to the States—and to Frank—but their investigation is complicated by their tumultuous feelings. Is it possible for two dedicated detectives to pursue each other while they’re tracking down stolen art and the unscrupulous man who steals it?


This is what I think of the book.
I don't mind admitting, and those who read my review will know, I am a massive fan of Andrew Grey and devourer everything and anything he writes and this is no different I loved it.
Andrew Grey has a way of drawing you in and making you love the characters and I really did love frank and Les. Especially Les as he from from the UK, like me. The colloquialisms were spot on but we do have cold beer on tap now but that is something I can forgive because I prefer beer room temp so maybe its not so far off. I loved that we got to see much loved people from one of the other books, Bottled up #6, in this one. I really liked that we got to see a different side to the FBI and that art crime is taken seriously and can be sexy, well it is in the world Andrew grey paints for us. You cant help but want to be part of his world and I would recommend these books to anyone who loves to feel part of a family and wants to have their heart moved. These books don't have to be read in order but books 4 and 5 and 6 are all connected so they benefit from reading them in order, but for me I would say just read them you will love them!





My Rating:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I LOVED this!!




Photobucket