Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Review: Channing Moon by Eden Cole

Channing MoonTitle: Channing Moon
Author: Eden Cole
Genre: Same Sex Paranormal Romantic Suspense.
Part of a series: No
Length: 160 Pages.
Publisher: Amira Press, LLC
Release Date: 23 February 2012
This book was: My own e-book
Channing can't believe his luck to be assigned to the tech support job at Derek Saban's mansion. Derek is wealthy and powerful. If Channing does a good job, he just might move up at work. He didn't count on Derek being gay or that he would want Channing in his bed. He's scared out of his mind having so little experience, but a computer nerd would be a fool to turn down this sexy man. Unfortunately, one night with Derek goes from raw, hot sex to a life-changing event. Someone has drugged Derek, and Channing discovers that not only is the millionaire a werewolf, but he has just become Derek's mate.

My review

I liked this story, the fact that Channing was not Derek's choice of mate but he still did his best to make it work went along way to me forgiving some of the juvenile language used.
I would have liked this to be a bit longer and maybe the suspense element a little more in-depth as it felt a little rushed in places, it made me think that the author had a word count in mind and was not wanting to go over. It is a shame really as this had the potential to be a top notch story but ended up being just mediocre, a bit of a fluff read. There was the bare bones of a fantastic premise because it did take a different road to the werewolf mates theory I just wish Eden Cole had been a bit braver!!



My Rating:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I liked this




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected