Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Review: Memphis by Lynn Hagen

Memphis (Zeus's Pack, #8)Title: Memphis
Author: Lynn Hagen
Genre: Same Sex Paranormal Romance
Part of a series: Yes, Zeus's Pack, #8
Publisher: Siren Publishing
Release Date: 3 March 2012
This book was: My own e-book

This is the summary off the back of the book.
Romano Tiziano thought owning a landscaping company was better than the bodyguard work he used to do, but who knew shrubbery and lawn care would have him on the run? After witnessing a prominent lawyer being killed, Romano thinks that Pride Pack Valley is the safest place to run.
Memphis thinks that he can handle anything after being under Jackson’s thumb…until he meets Romano. The man is arrogant, stubborn, and Memphis is going insane trying to deal with the man. And to top that, his other mate, Tabby can’t seem to stay out of the tavern.

Tabby has landed in jail twice now for DUI. And he wasn’t even behind the wheel! After his second arrest, he finds one tall and dark stranger trying to bail him out…and take him home.

Can the three get their act together long enough to claim one another or will their differences and blinding ways make them part company

This is what I think of the book.
I do love these little books, they are like little bits of heaven and this one is just as good.
I love how much Romano rubs Memphis up the wrong way and how tabby is the balance for them both. there is something very endearing about watching the struggle for dominance between the 2 alpha males and lets not for get it is hot too.

I like to read these little gems when I am feeling down or just want to smile because they always make me feel good and I know that once I start reading them I will have to read more but I will have to wait for the next one just a few weeks. Rave's story is due out in may and I cant wait, we got a little taster at the end of this one and boy it should be good!!




My Rating:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I really liked this!!




Photobucket


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected