Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Stormy Eyes by Lynn Hagen was stormy for me.

Where did I get this book? this is my own e-book.

Stormy Eyes (Brac Pack, #5)Stormy Eyes by Lynn Hagen

My rating: PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I really like this eventually!



This is the summary off the back of the book.
When Storm Wishfall is sent on an errand for his alpha, he doesn't expect to discover two young Asian men hiding on a boat in fear for their lives. He definitely isn't expecting one of them to be his mate. After encountering the young men's captors, the alpha devises a plan to rescue the three other men who were kidnapped along with his mate, Kyoshi, and Kyoshi's cousin, Keata, and the pack must band together to curtail a human trafficking ring before any more innocent lives are ruined. In the meantime, Kyoshi must come to terms with his new life. Storm searches for a way to convince the cynical human they're destined to love each other, but something lurking deep inside Kyoshi is forcing its way out. Are these two as different as they believe, or can they find a way to share their lives?

This is what I think of the book.
This book was saved by 2 things Keata, who was so sweet my cheeks hurts from smiling at his antics, and the ending because it was so unexpected. had it not been for this I would have given up on this book as it was a little boring in comparison to the others. I don't think it helped that I don't like Kyoshi. I warmed up to him by the end but I seriously wanted to hit him most of the time for being a kill joy!!








Glitter Text Maker




Have you read this book?? What did you think? What rating would you give it?