Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sunshine’s Savior by Lynn Hagen brings the sunshine home to me.

Where did I get this book? This is my own e-book.


Sunshine’s Savior (Brac Pack, #3)Sunshine’s Savior by Lynn Hagen

My rating: PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I really liked this!



This is the summary off the back of the book.
Dakota Amergan, beta of the Brac Pack, is sent on the hunt four states away by his alpha. As he scours the rough streets for a mystery man, he is approached in a dark alley by Blair, a male prostitute who begs to show him a good time. Blair Weston, first abused by his father then kicked out of his home, survives on the streets by selling his body. But when he offers himself to a fiercely protective werewolf, he finds Dakota isn't the typical john. Dakota, anxious to keep his mate off the streets, will do anything to keep Blair close. But can Blair overcome his self-loathing and let the warmth of Dakota's love remove the clouds of shame from his mind?

This is what I think of the book.
How much chocolate can one woman eat??
well loads at this rate. I find my self a little bit addicted to these book and I know I will be getting the whole set.

I liked that this one had a stronger mate then the ones before it. All the mate so far are damaged in some way and it is nice to see them come out of their shell to be the person they are supposed to be. I know that the more I read about these wolves the more I overlook any realism issues because I love them.








Glitter Text Maker



Have you read this book?? What did you think? What rating would you give it?