Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Touch Me by Callie Croix was hot and steamy and sweet, perfect!

Where did I get this book? I got this free as an ARC from NetGalley.

Touch MeTitle: Touch Me.
Author: Callie Croix
Publisher: Carina Press.
Release Date: 02/Jan 2012.

This is the summary off the back of the book.
Arriving home on leave from his tour of duty, Army Captain Alex Montoya knows there's a beautiful woman waiting for him-his best friend's sister. She's always been off limits...until now. He fully intends to move them out of being "just friends" and encourage her to release the sexual needs he senses she's buried deep.

Tianna McIntyre is starting over after her marriage ended. Her ex-husband weakened her self-esteem and caused her to deny her true sexual desires. But being around Alex brings all her dormant fantasies to the surface, and now Tianna feels the stirrings of her secret, submissive wishes.

Determined to help repair the damage Tianna's ex did to her self-worth, Alex will use whatever means necessary to convince her they're meant for each other, including tying her down to make sure he has her full attention while he takes her to the heights of pleasure she's always dreamed of...

This is what I think of the book.
This little story was not only hot but a really nice story of two people getting together.
I think this story could have been longer but then I can be a bit greedy at times.

There isn't a lot more I can say about this really but the characters where believable and even though it was short it did build depth and tension, sexual and plot, and I did feel I wanted to know more. As a short escapist read this is perfect to get you a little hot and make you smile with it.


My rating: PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I really liked it!











Glitter Text Maker