Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

From Love and Pain by H.A Caine is an interesting little read.

From Love and PainTitle: From Love and Pain
Author: H.A Caine
Publisher: Smashwords
Release Date: 25 July 2011
This book was: A review request by the author.

This is the summary off the back of the book.
29 year old Adrian ran away from an imprisoning and abusive household at the age of 19. For years he ran, living on the streets and in shelters, taking crappy jobs to save a little money. Ten years of struggling and now he is a successful partner of a security company.
Under the guise of running the security company, Adrian and his best friend and the people who work for them help others who live unfortunately. Like Adrian, not one of his employees have a nice past. They're all running from something, never letting their guards down and they don't want others to suffer as they have. But Adrian makes the mistake of falling in love with a young man when he's 27. For a while, he gets to experience what it's like to be a normal man. He never thought he could be happy, but Jaxon makes him the happiest man in the world. Only it can't last and Adrian is forced to leave or risk Jaxon's life. But his demons caught up with him long before he realized and now no ones safe. Can Adrian save Jaxon before it's too late? And can Jaxon forgive him for walking away?

This is what I think of the book.
I have to say I didn't like this story at first,
I found it a little too wordy, everything was spelled out so nothing was left to the imagination but it grew on me. The plot pulled me in and I found that I could forgive the writing style because the story it's self was damn good. Intact I am hoping that this could be the start of a series, I would defiantly like to read the stories of the other members of Adrian's team.





My Rating:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I liked this.



Photobucket