Pages

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Hunter by Lynn Hagen has a surprise in store not to be missed.

Hunter (Zeus's Pack, #5)Title: Hunter
Author: Lynn Hagen
Publisher: Siren Publishing.
Release Date: September 3 2011
This book is: My own e-book

This is the summary off the back of the book.
Hunter owns a hardware store in Pride Pack Valley. He is thrilled when he learns that Alpha Zeus is rebuilding and wants to use his store for most of the supplies. Little does he know that one of the workers is his mate. Quinn works at the construction site, watching as the foreman finds love and wishing he could be so lucky to find a love of his own. Tristan is running for his life. His ex, Xavier, is out to get him back, but Tristan would die before falling back into Xavier's hands. When Tristan finds himself in the hands of two very handsome and dominant males, old habits die hard. His submissive ways and knack for dressing to his own taste leaves a bad taste in a few townsfolk's mouth. When Xavier finds him, Tristan must choose the men he loves or his master.

This is what I think of the book.
I really liked and felt for Tristan when I met him in book 4,
who would love such a broken bird. It was really interesting watching him come into his own in this instalment. this really was about breaking conditioning but also about learning where you fit in. The twist with Quinn was unexpected and, in my opinion, was great because it was so out of left field. I don't do spoilers and it is hard not to with Quinn but all I will say is that the story is worth reading just for his reveal alone!!



My Rating:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I LOVED this!!








Photobucket