Pages

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

The Very Thought of Him by Jessa Callaver is a surprisingly little tale

The Very Thought of HimTitle: The Very Thought of Him
Author: Jessa Callaver
Publisher: Smashwords
Release Date: 3 December 2011
This book was: Given to me by the author for review


This is the summary off the back of the book.
Dara's in a slump. Her smalltown workaday life is beginning to wear her thin. Bored one night, she encounters Kelly's ad online, and something is ignited in her. She flirts and he responds. The only question is, can she muster the courage to step away from what's safe?

This is what I think of the book.
This was a surprisingly little tale.
Just when I thought I knew what would happen it all changed and that twist really made the story go from good to superb. The scene was built with very skilful use of language. It started out sensual and got dirtier as the scene got more intense ending up being a little sleazy but that worked because it made you feel like it the control was slipping and considering what the story is about it fit beautifully and worked to heighten then overall feel and ultimate come down from the twist. Speaking of the twist I have to say I expected a twist but not what we got and the twist we got was so much better then I was expecting!






My Rating:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I really liked this!





Photobucket