Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bareback by Chris Owen

Bareback (Bareback, #1)Title: Bareback
Author: Chris Owen
Genre: Same sex Contemporary Romance.
Part of a series: Yes, Bareback #1
Publisher: Torquere Press
Release Date: 15 September 2003
This book was: My own e-book
This is the summary off the back of the book.
Jake Taggart's life was almost perfect--he'd worked hard to overcome his past, and he loved his job as foreman on a ranch in Arkansas. The only thorn in his side was a dark eyed cowboy named Tornado whose stubborn attitude brought frustration and confusion to Jake's mostly happy existence.

A late spring rainstorm brings out hidden passions and unleashes a chain of events neither of them expected--and eventually brings about events that threaten to destroy them and what they worked to create. Strong wills and forceful personalities make for intense encounters....but is it enough to keep love alive?


This is what I think of the book.
Oh my word!! This story chart the relationship between Jake and Tor and it is a bumpy ride.
The story spans a few years and in all honesty was a joy to read and did get me all hot and bothered because, let face it, this is a sex fest from start to finish. What is good about this though is that it doesn't detract from the very strong story of their relationship. It is a pure joy to watch the relationship grow and sore and then it hurt like hell to see it all crumple. This really took me on the journey with them and I look forward to the next journey but I will be keeping plenty of tissues on hand for when they rip each-other to bits because you just know it will happen!!



My Rating:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I LOVED this!!



Photobucket