Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hawk's Pretty Baby by Lynn Hagen is like a cup of hot chocolate on a cold night.. Perfect.

Where did I get this book? This is my own e-book.

Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack, #2)Hawk's Pretty Baby by Lynn Hagen

My rating: PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I really liked this!



This is the summary off the back of the book.
Hawk Magnar, commander of twelve sentry wolves, never thought he'd discover his mate in a hospital for an anxiety attack. Under the illusion he was going to comfort a young child the alpha's mate, Cecil, had befriended, he finds a man who needs more protection than even anyone realizes. Treated as a simpleton all his life, Johnny Stone has never had anything to call his own - until he meets Hawk. Hawk must keep his emaciated mate safe from a sadistic brother while teaching Johnny to trust him. Hawk is quickly running out of time to convince Johnny that he isn't out to hurt him when his mate inadvertently starts the mating ritual. Will Johnny give Hawk the trust he needs to bind them together or suffer the consequences that fate's wicked sense of humour has unleashed?

This is what I think of the book.
These little books are like chocolate,
you know its bad for you but you just can't help yourself once you start. This one had a couple of real laugh out load moments and some imagery that will stay with me and make me smile for a long time to come. I like that we get introduced to the next story in the one you are reading. It is a bit sneaky because now I want to know about Kota's and Remi's mates and will have to buy the books now.











Glitter Text Maker





Have you read this book?? What did you think? What rating would you give it?