Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Maverick's Mate by Lynn Hagen is hot and spicy so what's not to like.

Where did I get this book? This is my own e-book.



Maverick's Mate by Lynn Hagen

My rating: PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I really liked this!












This is the summary off the back of the book.
Maverick Brac has formed a pack of his own, naming them the Brac Pack. With fourteen men under him, they all have one thing in common, the preference for men. Cecil Walter was living a life no one would wish on their enemy in an abusive relationship with his partner with no way out. Getting away from pack problems and a migraine, Maverick indulges in his one secret love, Chai tea. While in the coffee shop trying to forget the world outside exists for five minutes, Maverick has found what he never thought to have, his mate, his very human mate. Rescuing Cecil from his abusive boyfriend to finding out who in his pack is trying to take Cecil's life, Maverick has his work cut out for him, but the largest challenge is getting Cecil to come out of his shell and be the man he once was.

This is what I think of the book.
I was undecided as to what I should read and wanted something a little hot and spicy and that is just what I got with this little book.
You really do have to suspend your disbelieve to make this work but if you are just wanting hot and spicy like me then this is perfect.

 I don't want to dis this book because I really liked it but there were some real 'no way' moments in there at the beginning but if you ignore them like I did this book is a really good introduction to a new set of wolf shifters.








Glitter Text Maker



Have you read this book?? What did you think? What rating would you give it?