Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Man to Man by Stormy Glenn is short and oh so sweet!!

Tasty Treats, Volume 3 (Includes: Wolf Creek Pack, #3)
Title: Man to Man Wolf Creek Pack #3 Found in Tasty Treats, Volume 3
Author: Stormy Glenn
Publisher: Siren-Bookstrand Inc
Release Date: June 2009

This is the summary off the back of the book.
MAN TO MAN by Stormy Glenn, Wolf Creek Pack #3 Donovan and James are mates. The problem? Donovan isn't gay and James is in the closet, but they can't keep their hands off each other.

This is what I think of the book.
OK you got me I only read the first one in this collection and that is because I have read the preceding wolf creek books.
this is a very short story but passionate and well worth the price of admission. I may at some point go back and read the other stories but not right now.

I loved this story it was short and sweet and very hot. Both men are shifters and very guarded. One is so in the closet he could be in narnia the other has his coat and mittens on. (analogy pinched from the author T J Klune.) but it works because they are both stubborn with it so wont give up, perfect!!



Where did I get this book? This is my own e-book.



My Rating:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I LOVED this!!






Photobucket