Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Review: The Broken H by J.L. Langley

The Broken HTitle: The Broken H
Author: J.L. Langley
Genre: Same Sex Contemporary Romance
Part of a series: Yes, Ranch #2
Publisher: Loose ID
Release Date: September 2006
This book was: My own e-book

This is the summary off the back of the book.
Sheriff Grayson Hunter hasn’t felt like he belonged for a long time. Once he loved The Broken H, his ancestral home and Shane Cortez with all that he was. Now he tries to stay as far away from the ranch and the man as possible until an accident brings them together.

Shane Cortez has been the Broken H’s foreman for going on twenty years, he’s lived on the ranch for even longer. Because of a rocky past that sent him fleeing his home and seeking refuge on The Broken H, he’s kept himself from the one thing that has always been dear to him…Grayson.

Now Shane has let go of the demons that haunted him for so long. And he wants Gray. They'll have to mend what's broken to make a life together.

This is what I think of the book.
OMG how much did I love this book, it had it all, a man in uniform and a dark handsome man and red hot love with a damn good story to top it off.
I read this because it was on the reading list of one of my favourite authors, Andrew Grey, and I have to say I was not disappointed. I loved book 1, also on the same authors reading list, and found this one just as compelling. Watching Shane claim Grayson was really something, to see all the misunderstandings come crashing down was beautiful and it is a story that will stay with me for a long time, here is hoping for a book 3 in this really touching series.


My Rating:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I LOVED this!!





Photobucket
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected