Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Review: Moving in Rhythm by Dev Bentham

Moving in RhythmTitle: Moving in Rhythm
Author: Dev Bentham
Genre: Same Sex Contemporary Romance.
Part of a series: No
Publisher: Carina Press
Release Date: 19 March 2012
This book was: An ARC from NetGalley, free in return for an honest review.

This is the summary off the back of the book.
Mark Apolostolos should be able to have any man he wants. Handsome and smart, he's also cripplingly shy, especially around attractive men. Tired of waking up alone, he's desperate to conquer his insecurities and have a real, meaningful relationship.

He gets his first opportunity when he tags along to his sister-in-law's dance class and lays eyes on the sexy instructor. Seth Miller has a way of moving that takes his breath away. It isn't long before sparks fly and they share a steamy kiss, but Seth wants much more than just a casual encounter.

If Mark wants a real relationship with Seth he'll have to come to terms with his sexuality—but will it be enough to break through the walls he's built up around his heart?

This is what I think of the book.
This book was a sweet little thing and Seth is a patient men and I cant help thinking that each man had the other man's dog equivalent.
Mark was annoying at time just because he hid behind his brother far too much but it did draw me in and I did find myself rooting for Mark to just get over himself. This really did just amble along, it was more of an observation piece and if you look at it like that it is a very beautiful one. I was a little disappointed in the end with it's implication that all Marks issues were solved when he was true to himself but I just may have read that wrong so I wont hold that against it well not much anyway!!




My Rating:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I like this.



Photobucket