Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Review: Ty's Obsession by S.J.D. Peterson

Ty's Obsession (Whispering Pines Ranch, #3)Title: Ty's Obsession
Author: S.J.D. Peterson
Genre: Same sex Contemporary Romance.
Part of a series: Yes, Whispering Pines Ranch #3
Publisher: Dreamspinner Press
Release Date: 6 February 2012
This book was: An Arc from NetGalley, free in return for an honest review.

This is the summary off the back of the book.
Ty Callahan knew Quinn Taylor was special the moment he first laid eyes on him. When the angry and heartbroken cowboy finally opens up, Ty sees the real man inside, and for the first time in years, Ty is ready to love again. There’s only one problem: Lorcan James. Although Lorcan has owned a piece of Quinn’s heart for some time, Ty is convinced he is the better man for Quinn and will stop at nothing to prove it.

Then Blake Henderson, a strong, dominant cowboy, strolls confidently into Ty’s life, offering an outlet for Ty’s anger, a chance to heal, and an option for his torn affections. Can Ty look beyond his feelings of rage and betrayal and find true peace, or will his obsession destroy them all?


This is what I think of the book.
I had real trouble finishing this book I didn't like Ty and Lorcan was a whining little git.
I nearly gave up before Blake even came into the story the whole thing was a bit of a nightmare. I think my biggest problem with it was the fact it was more about Lorcan and Quinn and I had my fill of then in book 2. I didn't like Lorcan then either but I did like Quinn and Jess so that kept me reading book 2, so here I was hoping to read all about Ty (who I liked in book 2)and how he was going to be saved from his anger and instead I got the Lorcan and Quinn show.

It took until nearly half way through the book for us to focus on Ty but even after we get treated to that it goes back to the Lorcan and Quinn show. To say this was a disappointment is an understatement the only thing that saved it was the sex was hot that's it I dragged my way through this just to see if the sex would be as hot as it was in book 2 and yes it was but there needed to be more to make the journey worth it!!


My Rating: PhotobucketPhotobucket It was OK





Photobucket