Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Join me and Red house Books and declare January to be NetGalley month.


      January is declared NetGalley month.

Red house books had declared January to be NetGalley month. So I am here by declaring myself entered.

So what am I in for you ask?

well what I am in for is Red House Book's 4th NetGalley Month Read-A-Thon!



Between January 1st and January 31st, I am challenged to read as many NetGalley books as I possibly can!


Want to join in!
The 'rules' are really simple:
1. Declare yourself!
Write up a post, share it on Facebook, Tweet, let the world know you're participating and link it up by clicking this link to Red House Books and adding your name.
2. Read NetGalley books in January!
And tell us about them in February :)


I am going to aim high and say I will attempt to read 15 NetGalley book in January, how many will you read!!


I will put a link to each of the review of the books I finish so everyone can see how I do.
If you want to keep track of how everyone who is taking part is doing check out the hashtag #netgalleymonth on twitter!!

see you back here soon!!

OK off to a slow start but here is the start of my list of  NetGalley book I have read this month.

Christmas in Lucky Harbor.

Head over heels

Honoured Vow

Unshakeable Faith

Touch me

His Secret Past

Escape Velocity 

Sex Lies and Surveillance.

The past came Hunting


Photobucket