Pages

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

January was declared NetGalley month and here is how I did.

      January was declared NetGalley month round up.

Red house books had declared January to be NetGalley month. So I  declared myself entered.

Between January 1st and January 31st, I was challenged to read as many NetGalley books as I possibly could!

 I aimed high and said I would attempt to read 15 NetGalley book in January.

I got off to a slow start and didn't get to 15, I admit I got side tracked with some erotic short stories and went a bit mad buying and reading loads of them this month.
My reading total for January is 31 books.....
but only 9 of those were NetGalleys.


These were the 9 books.

 To see the links to post with the reviews see below the book covers.

Christmas in Lucky Harbor: Simply Irresistible/The Sweetest ThingHead Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3)

Honored Vow (Change of Heart, #3)


Unshakeable FaithTouch MeHis Secret PastEscape VelocitySex, Lies and SurveillanceThe Past Came Hunting



This was a lot of fun and if I am very honest I am a little disappointed that my NetGalley total is not higher but I kept just saying to myself "just one more then I will read a Netgalley one" the only problem was I didn't specify which was the one more!! The question of the hour is.. would I do this again?? Yes absolutely I would, there is something very appealing to me about reading for a challenge I can get very competitive and, as I found with the shot stories, I can get very obsessive too. So I guess the next time I sign up for a reading challenge that is for a specific type of book, like this one, I will have to be better prepared and not get side tracked but who I am I kidding I loved reading all those book this month the fact they all weren't NetGalley books doesn't stop being thrilled I read 31 books in one month!! would have been so cool if I could have said they were though wouldn't it!! 
Here are the links to the reviews.



Christmas in Lucky Harbor.   Head over heels   Honoured Vow   Unshakeable Faith

Touch me    His Secret Past    Escape Velocity   Sex Lies and Surveillance.   The past came Hunting